Visit the other pages to see more paintings !
Marie Gauthier, painter
Borned in Gaspesia, Canada, in 1958, the artist combines her professionnal carreer in architecture and her passion for art painting since more than 35 years. In summer time, she paints on site, along the St-Laurence River and participates to differents symposiums. When winter comes back, she appreciates the warmess of her workshop in Levis, Quebec. She explores again and again watercolor and acrylic techniques on paper, canva and porcelain. Laser reproductions are for sale.
You can sign up for individual or group lessons in Levis. She organizes regularly internships in the country, in Europe and Mexico. The Art Boutique ATELIER D’ART MARIE GAUTHIER is open all year. It’s better to call before at 418 835-9357. Business hours are : 9:00 to 20:00, seven days a week!
Awards and recognitions
- 1st prize « Olivier-Toupin, Atelier d’aquarelle de Québec », 2014
- Golden Medal at the « Salon de la Société Canadienne de l’Aquarelle », 2012
- 1st prize, watercolor category, « Symposium du Domaine Joly-de-Lotbinière », 2005
- Prize of Excellence, « Symposium du Lac Beauport » and Municipality 1st choice, 2004
- 1st prize, Georges-L'Hoir Contest, 2003, and 2th place, 2007
- Honored Member of Canadian Watercolor Society, SCA 2000
- Honorable Mention, « Gala des arts visuels », Montreal, 1995
- Fellowship in France, 1993
- 1st prize, Claude-Picher Contest, 1989